Wednesday, June 9, 2021

You're Flamazing!!!

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this summer-themed card using the cute Flamazing,  and Island Time stamp set from Avery Elle


I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. I used YR000, R11, R12, E93, and R01 for the flamingo. For the bright green, I used YG01, G02, G14, and G05. For the yellow, I used YR24, Y19, Y08, and Y11. For the brown areas, I used  I used E41E31, E55, E84, and E87.


I then die-cut the larger of the rectangles from the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments and the banner from this die set. I added color to the panel using Distress Oxide inks. I used Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Tattered Rose, and Kitsch Flamingo. I then die-cut the word Hooray from a light yellow colored cardstock.  


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment