Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Hello from Toni: Trinity Stamps is Coming!


Hello, everyone!  A little birdie told me that Doodlebugs will soon be carrying Trinity Stamps, which is local to us. Woo hoo!

This week I'll post a few cards featuring recent Trinity releases so you can get a flavor for the types of designs available.


I sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and adhered a Lawn Fawn Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop panel on top.


I colored up the Trinity First Bloom set with just a few Copics (see list below) and nestled that beneath a stack of two Lawn Fawn Giant Sending Big Hugs die cuts.  So pretty!


I'll see you again Thursday with another Trinity card.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment