Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hello Sunshine...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this summer-themed card using the cute Happy Hugs stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 


I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. I used the Let's Go Nuts, Ocean Shell-fie, On The Beach, and the Mermaid For You stamp sets. For the brown areas, E41E31, E55, E84, E97, E81 and E87.I used  For the yellow, I used YR24, Y19, Y08, and Y11


I then die-cut the larger of the rectangles from the Basic Rectangles set. Then I die cut the Tropical Backdrop and Palm Tree Border, along with the layers for the palm trees, and sand area. I also used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border to create the beach waves. Next, I added color to the base panel using Lawn Fawn Inks. The colors I used were: Minty Fresh, Merman, and Peacock. For the water, I used MermanPeacock , and a bit of Fish Tank. For the sand, I used Sugar Cookie, Pizza Crust, and Walnut. To add a bit more color to the palm tree leaves, I used a bit of Sunflower, Jalapeno, and Noble Fir. For the yellow areas, I used Sunflower, and No.2 Pencil


I then I die cut the little sun from the Outside In Stitched Sun die set to add to the top of the card. The sentiment are from the Magic Messages and the Hey Lady stamp sets. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment