Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Have A Sweet Holiday with Lawn Fawn...

 


Hello everyone!!! Happy Wednesday and happy December!!! WOW!! I can't believe it is December already...whew!! I am here to share this Christmas gingerbread house themed card and mini shaker tag. I love, love, love creating Christmas themed projects. I had a blast creating these. 



I used the awesome Build A House die set, Build A House Gingerbread Add-On, and the Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On dies to create the gingerbread house. For the background panel, I used the lovely Quilted Backdrop die from Lawn Fawn. For the snowy hills, I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border dies. For the sentiment, I used the Simple Wavy Banners with the sentiment from the Merry Messages stamp set. 



For the little shaker tag, I used the adorable Snow Globe Scenes stamp set. I also used the bow from the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set.  I colored in the little images using Copic markers. I used E41, E31, E55, and E35 for the gingerbread areas. For the red areas, I used R05, R17, and R46



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.
 I hope you enjoy the projects I created to share with you. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, or Instagram, or on Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment