Monday, December 21, 2020

Hello from Toni: Joyeux Narwhal!


Hi, everybody!  A couple of last minute holiday cards are on the dock(et) today. These use the Avery Elle Joyeux Narwhal set. So cute!


The first is a slimline card where I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics and Window Dressing dies along with the waves from the Sunny Studio Slimline Nature Borders set for the base.

I sponged the waves with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers, setting that aside to thoroughly dry before embossing the sentiment. See a full list of Copics below.

For the cute sea turtle card I created a mask using a hill die from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics and used it to airbrush waves. Does it remind you of Finding Nemo, dude?

Ack, they're so adorable!  I colored the images up with Copics, adding Posca white pigment pen accents.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Copics: B02, B04, B06, BG13, BG32, BG34, N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N6, E43, E44, E47, G21, G29, G94, G99, R05, R08, R39, Y15, YG13

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment