Friday, December 25, 2020

Hello from Toni: Peace on Earth


Holiday greetings, everyone!  I hope if you celebrate today that you have a wonderful, peaceful time which isn't easy this year.


For my cards today, I kept the theme really simple and rustic, which was perfect for the Honey Bee Pinecone dies. There are 6 layers--sounds like you should run away, right?--but they're so well conceived it's ultra simple to use them.


For the first, I sponged woodgrain cardstock with Distress Oxide Walnut Stain and Ground Espresso. I cut the pieces to look like shiplap/flooring.  I stamped the Avery Elle Merriest sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sepia.

I added the Honey Bee Pinecone, sponged with a touch of Distress Oxide Vintage Photo and embossed.  I added a few Tim Holtz greenery diecuts too.


For the second card I covered the entire card front with woodgrain cardstock I sponged with Distress Oxide Weathered Wood.  How trendy! I used a wet wipe to remove some of the color and make it look more aged.

I used the Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs for the sentiment. I love the simplicity.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment