Friday, December 11, 2020

Hello from Toni: Not a Creature Was Stirring


Hello, Doodlebug peeps! Today I'm sharing a happy little holiday card using the Avery Elle Christmas Mice set.


I adore their giants ears--ever so cute! And those outfits! There's something so 1950s about his bowtie and shirt.  Love it!


I paired the AE Christmas Mice with Doodlebug Design Night Before Christmas 6x6 paper. I was inspired by a recent sketch challenge which gave me the opportunity to use a lot of different papers due to the layering. Woo hoo!


I've included a couple of Honey Bee Nested Circle and Rectangle dies in the product list below that would be fantastic for layering like I've done here.  It makes it so easy!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment