Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Happy 2021 with Lawn Fawn...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I have a New Year's themed card to share with you. 

I began by die cutting all of the layers for the dies I would be using. I used the super cute Tiny Gift Box Hedgehog Add-On, the Deer Add-on, the Bunny Add-on,  the Stitched Dens dies, the Snowflake Border die, the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border to create the snowy slopes, Oliver's Stitched 123s, and the Tiny Gift Box Holiday Hats Add-on

Next, I added color to a panel. I used Distress Oxide and Distress Inks. I used Chipped Sapphire Distress ink, then Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink, Peacock Feathers Distress ink, and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide. I then die cut the numbers using the Oliver's Stitched 123s dies. I added the same colors to these numbers, trims of the hats, and to the snowflake border. I then used the largest of the den dies to die cut a window from a white panel. I assembled all of the layers together to create a snowy scene for the die-cut critters.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. I wish you all a healthy, wonderful, and blessed New Year. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, Instagram, or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment