Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Snow Globe Scene with Lawn Fawn...


Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday. Mayra here with you today. I have a fun snowglobe shaker card to share with you. 

For my card today I used the wonderful Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Snow Globe Add-On,  the Ho Ho Holidays stamp set, along with the Snow Globe Scenes (for the Christmas tree in the center). 


To create the little town I used the house from the Winter Village stamp set, the decorated tree from the Yeti or Not set, the lampost from Peas On Earth set, the mountains from the Over The Mountain Border set, along with the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border dies to create the snowy hills. 


I also added the little elves from the Holiday Helpers stamp set, and the stack of presents from the Car Critters Christmas Add-On set.  I used Copic markers to color all of my images in. I will have the colors listed below. I used Distress Inks to create the night sky for the background and the snowglobe scene. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog, Instagram, or Pinterest

Copics Used: 

Reindeer: E41, E31, E55, E35
Reds: R05, R17, R46
Darker brown: E44, E43, E42
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E23
Green: YG01, YG03, YG17, G94
Yellow: Y11, Y08, Y19, YR24

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment