Monday, December 7, 2020

Hello from Toni: Sunny Studio Sledding Critters


Hello, Doodlebug fans! I hope December is treating you well, or as well as can be expected this year. 
I find myself needing more me/calm time so decided to use Polychromos colored pencils on today's card featuring Sunny Studio Sledding Critters and Sunny Studio Winter Scenes.


I'm still a relative colored pencil beginner so this took me a while to do, which is exactly what I needed to lift my spirits. Plus, these images are uber cute so how could I not enjoy working with them?!


I stamped the scene on Bristol Smooth with Versafine Onyx Black then colored the Sunny Studio Winter Scenes background first. I next colored up the Sledding Critters image, deciding to fussy cut designer paper for the actual sled. Think of the possibilities!


I used a Posca pen to apply details to the critters like fur and pom poms. I also applied Clear Wink of Stella on the roofs, snowbanks and sled runner. So so cute!

I assembled the card then spattered a lot of Copic Opaque White (btw, did you know you can use a Posca Bullet Tip Pen in a similar way by priming it then flicking).

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment