Monday, November 30, 2020

Hello from Toni: Avery Elle Santa Jaws


Hello, lovelies! Today is all about the sharks--specifically, the Avery Elle Santa Jaws kind. This set is too too cute!


I used up a couple of leftovers with the first card: a background where I had practiced using Distress Broken China Embossing Glaze (see those amazing shiny dots?!) and a Neat & Tangled diecut panel.

I added a couple of the Santa Jaws images and colored them with Copics. The sentiment is stamped on an MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Die.


My second card involved a touch of Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers blending on the card base. I then stamped a couple of the Santa Jaws strings of lights as seaweed. I continued the vertical visual using the bubbles around the sentiment.


I added just a touch of Marvy Snow Marker to the hat and lots of Clear Wink of Stella.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment