Wednesday, December 23, 2020

May Your Holidays Be Extra Sweet...

 

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! Mayra here with you today. Can you believe Christmas is here already!!! I have one more Christmas card to share with you. It is a festive holiday baking-theme. I also created a coordinating tag, I used several sets from Lawn Fawn. I hope you all are having a wonderful and extra sweet Holiday Season and may it continue!!!


I began by coloring the images I would be using. I used the Santa and Mrs. Claus from the Ho Ho Holidays, the tree cookie from Tiny Gingerbread, the lamposts from Winter Village, the small Christmas trees from Yeti Or Not, the little fish tank from Keep On Swimming (I used it as a mini cookie jar). The large and small bows are from  Eggstra Amazing Easter. I also used the A Creature Was Stirring, Car Critters Christmas Add-On,  How You BeanHow You Bean Christmas Cookie Add-On, and Holiday Helpers stamp sets.


I used Copic markers to color them in. For the gingerbread color, I used E41, E81, E31, E55, and E35. For the reds, I used R05, R17, and R46. For the white areas, I used E40, E41, C1, and BG10. For the greens, I used YG03 and G94. For the "glass" areas, I used BG10 and BG11. For the skin, I used E50, E51, E21, and E23. 


I then began to die cutting the pieces I would be using for my card. I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I used the largest rectangle in the set to die cut the base layer, then a layer from plain white cardstock, and woodgrain cardstock.  To create the cabinets, I used the stitched rectangle from the Mini Pop-Up Box die set. For the windows, I used the Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On, For the banners, I used the banner from the Double Slider Surprise and the medium-sized banner from the Simple Wavy Banners die set.  

To create the cookie jar shaker cover, I used the Quilted Backdrop Lawn Cuts die, to die cut a red layer. I then adhered it to a piece of white cardstock, then glued it to the mason jar. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. 
Please feel welcome to visit me at my blogInstagram, or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below: 

1 comment:

  1. soooo amazing Mayra! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete