Monday, December 14, 2020

Hello from Toni: Holiday Shutter Cards


Hi, everyone! I played around with the Lawn Fawn Shutter Card dies and had a lot of fun. These are super easy to use--truly!

The first we'll discuss is the red and silver glitter version. A friend of mine sent me this as a make 'n' take (so sweet, right?!) and I had no problems putting it together once I watched the Lawn Fawn product video which was really helpful.


The exterior is decorated with the Lawn Fawn Snowflake Border. It also features the snowflake from the Lawn Fawn Shutter Card Snow Globe Add-On. You'll find that on the interior too. The polka dots on the Lawn Fawn Shutter Card Add-On panel are embossed as is the Lawn Fawn Shutter Card Holiday Sayings sentiment.


The next one is my own design--still getting the hang of these. I used MFT Christmas Cheer 6x6 PaperDistress Oxide Spun Sugar, an MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circle die, a Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake, and an image and sentiment from Avery Elle Christmas Mice.


For the last, I used Lawn Fawn Let It Shine 6x6 paper on the exterior panels with the upper panels made by stamping the Avery Elle Nordic Patterns stamps with Distress Oxide Candied Apple.  The belly band is fashioned from Doodlebug Design Christmas Magic 6x6 Paper with the MFT SY Christmas Cheer tree as the focal point.

I used the same MFT set for the interior. I used Copics to ombre color the shutter portion and Distress Oxide Twisted Citron for the top panel.


Whew! I hope you are inspired by these and have some time to craft this week.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Copics: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E49, E57, G02, G06, G09, G28, YG13, YG17, N1, R05, R08, R27, R39

Products Used and/or Recommended Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment