Friday, December 18, 2020

Hello from Toni: Honey Bee Farmhouse Trees


Hi, everyone!  Christmas is just around the corner, can you believe it?  I'm still making holiday/winter cards including these beauties using the Honey Bee Farm House Tree Builder set.


What a fantastic tree and easy to do, especially when you have a MISTI. I just set the 3 stamps up assembly line style and switched out colors.  The third layer is for snow/lights/baubles so you could easily skip that if you wanted, making it even simpler. Woo hoo!


For this one, I used Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. I used a champagne glitter cardstock with the Honey Bee Winter dies. I love that vellum underlayer. I also used the Honey Bee Winter stamps.


Here I used MFT Christmas Cheer 6x6 paper as the base, Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the tree, and Silver Stickles for the lights.


A bit more modern and stylized with this one. I used Sunny Studio Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper for the base, Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac for the tree and Ranger Stardust Stickles.


I leave you with my beloved blue/red combo for holiday cards.  I used Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass, Christmas Red Stickles and an embossing folder I haven't used in forever.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment