Friday, January 1, 2021

Hello from Toni: MFT Old Friends


Hello, hello!  Happy New Year!  We have lots to celebrate and much hope for the new year:  for those of us in the US, soon a new administration, and for all of us, hopefully an end to the pandemic.

Today's card was inspired by the shenanigans sentiment from the MFT Old Friends set.  SHEnanigans. Get it? :)  


I wanted to show all the hijinks a woman might do during her lifetime so grabbed my stash of MFT Birdie Brown and went to town.  My original intention had been to color all of the images but, dang, that's a LOT of coloring so I calmed myself the heck down and took a different approach.


I stamped and cut out the images but only colored the one cute little old lady, layering the others behind around her as black and white memories.

I really liked the effect of the images hanging off of the A2 card base so will send this out using a large envelope.  

I used the following Copics: BG11, BG13, BG15, BV23, E00, E11, E57, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV19, Y21, YR24 and YR27.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used/Recommended Include: 

1 comment:

  1. and it's perfect with only one colored image ! If you had colored them all, it would have been very very busy. This version is perfect !

    ReplyDelete