Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Hello from Toni - Mama Elephant Penguin Tree 2


Hey, everyone!  Today's card is a different take on the penguin card I posted back in September (Gah! That feels like yesterday!)

This time around I'm using MFT Christmas Cheer 6x6 paper for the background and leaving most of the penguins in black and white. 

I cut out a heart from printer paper and used it as a mask for coloring just the central part of the Mama Elephant Oh Penguin Tree image. 

Notice how I used a pale pale blue to help further define the edges of the heart. I don't think this would have been necessary for images that don't naturally have so much white, like Oh Puppy Tree or Oh Kitty Tree.

I also cut the heart out of the colored panel and popped it up on foam tape. Super easy to do!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment