Monday, September 21, 2020

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Oh Penguin Tree


Hello, Doodlebugs fans!  Has the new Mama Elephant release given you the vapors? Me too!  It's full of so much cuteness.


I decided to break open the ME Oh Penguin Tree set first.  It's so flipping cute.  I have the ME Little Penguin Agenda set, naturally, but the thought of individually putting all those penguins on there or masking them--no, thank you.


I colored up the penguins using Zigs (083, 220, 048, 092, 052, 036, 027, 072) on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper (my fav!). I love that they're all in pastels! 

I used the new Lawn Fawn Let It Shine paper on the background. It goes so well with the soft colors, don't you think?


Have a great rest of your week!  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment