Monday, November 23, 2020

Hello from Toni: Tim Holtz Snarky Cats for Christmas


Hello, everyone!  As some of you know, I am a cat lover. Animal lover: yes. Cats: Heck, yes! 

I've had the Tim Holtz Snarky Cats for a while without using them and thought my holiday cardmaking fever was the perfect time to Christmas them up!


With the first card I used MFT Christmas Cheer 6x6 paper, adding Star Dust Stickles to each snowflake and cutting out the circle using an MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Die

I added a Christmas hat to Mr. Cat who dares Santa to pass judgement!


I sponged the card base of my next card using Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover. I used the Waffle Flower Holiday Lights dies, Copic G29, and glitter cardstock to create the idea of a lit tree. 

I placed Mr. Cat on an MFT spin disc so it appears he's barely hanging on to the lights. Check out the trio picture below--he's in a different location.


For this one, I applied a bit of Distress Oxide Spun Sugar to the card base then stamped the Tim Holtz Snarky Cat twice. The first I colored up with Copics; the second, I used to create a sweater shape which I then fussy cut out of white cardstock.

I added some Avery Elle Santa Jaws strings of light and ribbing with a Copic Multiliner. I colored the sweater with Copics and added Red Stickles to the lights. I love the speech bubble sentiment and added a speech bubble using Hero Arts Offbeat Holiday Messages on one of the Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Backdrop cut outs.


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed making them!  

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Copics Used: YG01, YG03, R05, N0-N6, YR27, YR24

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment