Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wishing You A Magical Holiday Season...

 



Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!! Mayra here with you today. I have a fun "magical" themed Christmas card to share with you. I was inspired by a precious fall themed card I had shared. I will share the photo and link to that one as well.  I used several Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. They will be listed below if you would like to know which ones I used. 




I began by choosing the images I would be using for my card. I was going for a magical theme. The unicorns from the Unicorn Picnic stamp set were perfect. I also used lovely fairies from the Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set, the dragons from Little Dragon, and Winter Dragon stamp sets. The sentiment is also from the Winter Dragon set. The sweets that the magical creatures are enjoying are from the A Creature Was Stirring stamp set. 
The larger cupcakes are from the Baked with Love stamp set. 




Next, I colored my images using Copic markers. For the pink areas, I used R00, R01, and R21. For the red areas, I used R22, R05, R17, and R46. For the green areas, I used YG01, YG03, YG11, YG25, YG17, and G29. For the mint areas, I used BG10, BG11, and BG13. For the yellow areas, I used Y11, YR23, and YR24. 




I then die cut the layers I would be using to create the scene for my card. I used Bristol Smooth cardstock for the base panel. I used the Large Slimline with Sliders, Small Slimline with Lift The Flaps, Slimline Stitched Hillside Border, and the banner from the Shadow Box Card Ocean Add-On. For the front of the card, I used the beautiful Build A Castle die and the Mama Elephant Scallop Oval Frames die set. To add color to the sky I used Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers. I then assembled my card, it really was a fun card to create. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog, or Instagram, or on Pinterest

Here is the card that inspired me: 

If you would like to see all of the details about this card please feel welcome to visit me here


Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment