Thursday, November 12, 2020

Hello from Toni: ME Toasty Friends II


Hi, everyone!  I have a bonus project for you today using the same Mama Elephant Toasty Friends set as Tuesday's post.

We had a local crafty zoom a few weeks ago and this is one of the make-n-takes I worked up for the gals. If you look at it, it's really easy to assemble (and to mail as pieces)--card base, designer paper panel, tag with the fireplace and sentiment already stamped, and a couple of choices for the critter. I even included the Lawn Fawn Twine and Pretty Pink Posh sequins. 


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment