Monday, November 16, 2020

Hello from Toni: Lawn Fawn Peas on Earth


Hello, everyone! It's mid-November and I'm chugging away on my holiday cards, including this one featuring Lawn Fawn Peas on Earth and Lawn Fawn Winter Village.


I diecut the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics and Slim Card Window Dressing dies to start. I then stamped the Lawn Fawn Peas on Earth and Lawn Fawn Winter Village images using Versafine Onyx Black.


I watercolored the panel using Zigs (see full list below).  I then applied snowflakes using a Posca white pigment pen (my fav!). I stamped the Lawn Fawn Winter Village love smoke with Distress Oxide Weathered Wood at this stage.


Of course, it really can't be winter with  some snowy glitter so I used Gina K Glue and iridescent glitter along the trees and rooftops.  I also added some glitter on the ground using Clear Wink of Stella. Swoon!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment