Monday, November 9, 2020

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Toasty Friends


Hello, Doodlebugs fans! I really enjoyed making today's card featuring Mama Elephant Toasty Friends with a Sunny Studio Winter Scene backdrop.


I stamped the various images using Versafine Onyx Black onto my favorite paper, Strathmore Bristol Smooth.  I then watercolored everything using Zigs (010, 020, 030, 035, 042, 044, 050, 052, 072, 082, 092, and 400).


I used Polychromos (101, 115, 179, 181, 199, 225, and 234) to add details to the Mama Elephant Toasty Friends images, darkening shadows and such. I even used PC white to cover up where I had totally misjudged where the shadow from the fire would be created on the dog and sheep. Talk about lifesaver pencil.


I diecut the panel then decided I didn't like how that looked so I put the diecut edge back onto the card base using foam tape so it looks like I a deliberate feature.  I'm so sneaky!  LOL.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment