Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Christmas Greetings with Avery Elle...

 



Hi everyone!!! Mayra here with you today!!! I am always excited to be here and to share projects with you.  Can you believe we are in November already ?! WOW!!! You know what that means...time to get started on Christmas Cards (if you are like me, lol)!!! 

I created this Christmas card and tag set to share with you.
 I used the super, super cute Peek- A- Boo Christmas Train stamp set by Avery Elle. I also used the adorable Peek-A-Boo Fair stamp set for the unicorn and the Cocoa Stand stamp set for the bear and hot chocolate. 


I began by coloring all of my images using Copic markers. For the reindeer, I used E41, E31, and E34.
For the polar bear, I used E41 and E40. For the unicorn, I used E40, E41, and E50
For the red areas, I used R17, R05, and R22. For the soft pink areas, I used R21, R01, and R00.
For the green areas, I used YG25, YG03, and YG01. 


Next, I used the larger die from the Postage Stamp Elle-ments die set to die cut a frame for my card. I also used the large and small tags from the set to die cut the tags using the pattern paper from the Avery Elle Spring Collection 6x6 Paper Pad. I then added a bit of color to a smaller piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock using Distress Oxide Inks. I started with Tattered Rose, then Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, and Candied Apple (Distress Ink). I then added a couple of splatters of water and dried them off with a paper towel. I then stamped the sentiments onto the card and tags using Lawn Fawn Ink in Black Licorice and Jet Black Ink



I hope you enjoy the card and tags I created to share with you today. 
Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by. 
I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog, Instagram, or Pinterest


the pattern paper for the tag is from the Avery Elle Spring Collection 6x6 Paper Pad 

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment