Thursday, November 19, 2020

Hello from Toni: MFT Holiday Penguins


Hello, Doodlebugs fans! I played along with a sketch challenge this past weekend and thought I would share with you the result.

I first used the MFT Small Brick Wall stencil with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers to create a light background.

I then cut out a banner that had been stamped with the MFT Christmas Background.


I used an MFT Pierced Circle die, adding a partial diecut from the MFT Party Plaid 6x6 Paper as a rug.

Next I stamped and colored up the MFT Holiday Penguins images with Copics, using my Posca 0.7mm Extra Fine Bullet White Paint Pen and Zig Wink of Stella Clear for the tree and highlights.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment