Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Hot Cocoa with Avery Elle...




Hello and happy Wednesday everyone, Mayra here with you today. I have a fun and simple card to share with you. I used the adorable Cocoa Stand stamp set by Avery Elle. I adore the images from this set. I love the little mug full of hot chocolate. 



I began by coloring my images using Copic markers. For the red areas, I used R22, R05, and R17. For the soft pink areas, I used R21, R01, and R00. For the bear, I used E40 and E41. For the green areas, I used YG17, YG01, and YG03



Next, I used the smaller rectangle die from the Postage Stamps Elle-ments die set to die cut the area for the hot cocoa stand. I also used a piece of pattern paper from the Avery Elle Spring Collection 6 x 6 paper pad. After adhering all of the images to the card base, I stamped the sentiment from the set using black ink. 



I hope you enjoy and feel inspired by the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me at my blogInstagram, or Pinterest


Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment