Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year - Birthday Card Stash Starts Now

Welcome back everyone and Happy New Year! It's Amanda from Twiddler's Nook today getting a jump on birthday cards. These Build a Gift dies from Pretty Pink Posh are fantastic for every occasion through the year.

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Birthday Card

I die cut a bunch of pieces from white, green and teal cardstocks and used liquid glue to assemble them it lots of different combinations. Then, pulling from the gift colors, I blended green distress oxide inks on a white panel and spritzed it with water. Then I used the Spellbinders Floating Balloons 3D embossing folder on it.

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Birthday Card

I cut a strip of black cardstock to create a floor, glued it to my balloon panel and then started gluing down packages, stacking as I went. It's so fun!!!

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Birthday Card

For my sentiment, I hot foiled Happy Birthday from the Spellbinders Giant Party Balloon hot foil and die set. I used the coordinating die to cut it out and glued it in place. Finally, I added foam tape the back and popped it up on a white card base.

What kind of cards do you start stocking up on at the beginning of the year? Birthday and thank you are my top two for sure!
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment