Tuesday, January 23, 2024

You're Waffle-y Cute!

To be able to combine my love of food and puns makes me a happy crafter.  My friend and former teamie, Mayra inspired today's project:


Lawn Fawn Heart Pouch Die

Today's project features:

  • Lawn Fawn - Heart Pouch | lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - A Waffle Lot | stamp
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Fruit Mug Additions | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sentiment Strips | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Heart Lattice | layered stencil 2 pk

Lawn Fawn Heart Pouch Die


I used the Heart Lattice to transform the Heart Pouch into a waffle.  I used the following inks with the Waffle Flower 6x6 Grip Mat:

  • Concord & 9th - Dragonfruit
  • Distress Oxide - Tea Dye

The strawberries are from the Pretty Pink Posh - Fruit Mug Addition.  I used bronze glitter paper that I had in my stash.

I love to give/send the kids treats for various holidays.  This will be so cute tucked away in a Happy Mail Box.


Lawn Fawn Heart Pouch Die

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment