Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Don't forget!

I love a good die set and there are tons of them out there.  I'm no die cutting diva, you know, those crafters that have so much patience with teeny tiny pieces.  I absolutely appreciate their work but it never fails I lose die cut pieces. Here's how I was inspired today:

Concord and 9th Don't Forget Die

I had so much fun designing this one.  I'm gravitating away from coloring so this one makes me a happy crafter.  

Today I'm featuring:
  • Concord & 9th - Don't Forget | stamp & die
  • Concord & 9th - Double Stripe Card Front | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Simple Sentiments | stamp
Concord and 9th Don't Forget Die

I'm continuing with my love of  the pink & green color duo!  I actually ended up cutting 3 of the hands and adhered the different nail lengths. The nail that I used on this project is the medium length one.  

Concord and 9th Don't Forget Die

I trimmed down the height of the card down to 4.75 inches.  The stamped sentiment is by Pretty Pink Posh.  I use their Simple Sentiments set a lot.  

Thanks for stopping by.
 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment