Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Budget Friendly, Quick and Easy Cards

Today I have two cards to share.  I have a budget friendly friendship card and a stepped up version of that card with a Valentine message.  Sometimes stamps and dies are sold and titled with a Valentine message.  However, so many of these sets can be used for friendship, love, and other occasions.

Lawn Fawn Cutie Pie

This card came together so quick.  I stamped and colored the pie image from the Cutie Pie stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I cut the image with the coordinating die and stacked and glued it together with additional layers cut from the same die.  This gives it the dimension I love on my cards.

Lawn Fawn Cutie Pie

To finish the card I used my blending brush to add a touch of Nectar ink from Concord and 9th to the front of my folded card.  I stamped the sentiment, added the cute pie and some embellishments.  All done.

For the second card I followed the same steps only I added the ink and sentiment to a die cut rectangle panel in the center of the card.   This time I used Sea Glass ink from Concord and 9th.

Lawn Fawn Cutie Pie

I used the Valentine Words stencil from Pretty Pink Posh to add some color to the front panel of my folded note card.  Then I assembled the card. This card was quick and easy as well, but included a few additional steps.

Lawn Fawn Cutie Pie

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're inspired to look at your Valentine stamps in a different way.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

I forgot to link up the Sentiment Strips Valentine's Day that I used for part of the sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment