Thursday, January 4, 2024

Quick and Easy Birthday Cards Using the Build a Gift Die From Pretty Pink Posh

My calendar is loaded with birthdays the first few months of the year.  So, once the holidays are behind me, my crafty space is dedicated to birthdays and Valentine's Day.  Today I'm sharing a few quick and easy birthday cards I created with the Build a Gift die from Pretty Pink Posh.

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Die

I've been gravitating to soft pink and mint green lately.  Big surprise, I chose those colors again, mixed with a bit of gold glitter cardstock.

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Die

This card comes together pretty easy.  I die cut all the present pieces and assembled them.  I cut the rectangle mats, stamped the sentiments and assembled the cards.

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Die

Here's a more masculine version....

Pretty Pink Posh Build a Gift Die

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you're inspired to get creative today.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment