Monday, January 22, 2024

Simplified Birthday Card Designs

Hey friends, this is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. We had another birthday in our family and I'm excited to be able to share the card I made to celebrate the occasion. I'm fairly obsessed with the detail this embossing folder gives and I think it's such a fabulous backdrop for birthdays and big celebrations, I am reaching for it over and over again!

Mama Elephant Little Line Agenda and Spellbinders Floating Balloons

Today I embossed a panel and then ink blended over the embossing so the ink really grabbed the highs and skipped the lows of the images. I chose Lawn Fawn peach fuzz and butter inks for my background, then splattered it with blue metallic watercolor.

Mama Elephant Little Line Agenda and Spellbinders Floating Balloons

I chose the Mama Elephant Little Line Agenda stamps for my images. I colored those with copic markers and used the coordinating die to cut it out. Then I used the Mama Elephant Easy Sentiments stamps and coordinating die for my sentiment strip.

 
Mama Elephant Little Line Agenda and Spellbinders Floating Balloons

Now that I have all my elements, I trimmed the embossed panel down to 4x5.25 inches and popped it up on a white card base. Then I popped the line image and sentiment strip up as well. I finished everything off with glossy accents on the critter noses and the bubble balls in front of all the gifts.

This is a really simple design that would be fun and great to recreate for the masses as a gift or to have cards on hand.
 

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment