Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Love You So Valentine

Today's inspiration can be a Valentine card, or it can be just because....I love you so.  I recently colored several of the owl images from the Owl Are You stamps set from Mama Elephant with my Copic Markers.  They are so darn cute!

I decided this one fit perfect a top the Love You So die from Concord & 9th's Just Saying set.

Mama Elephant Owl Are You  stamp and die set

 

I cut a small rectangular mat and applied a light amount of soft green ink for a background.  I used some low tack tape to mask off about a 1/4 inch along the edges and used my blending brush to apply the ink.  After applying the ink, I removed the tape to reveal a small white border.

I used the Fancy Lattice die for the background adhering it to the folded base of my card.  I also cut several of the Love You So sentiment and stacked them together for some extra dimension. Then I assembled the rest of the card.

I finished the card with some glitter glue on those tiny hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.  I hope I've inspired you to get creative today.

-Cathy


Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment