Tuesday, January 30, 2024

You are Sweet

 I mixed old and new on this project and love how it turned it out:

Lawn Fawn Scent With Love

Today I'm featuring:
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sweet Chocolates | stamp
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Sweet Chocolates | stamp & die bundle
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Hearts | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Pierced Hearts Cover Plate | die
  • Lawn Fawn - Scent with Love | stamp
  • Lawn Fawn - Scent with Love | die
  • Lawn Fawn - Scent with Love Add-On | stamp
  • Lawn Fawn - Scent with Love Add-On | die
Lawn Fawn Scent With Love

I'm always a happy crafter when I can mix old and new.  The Sweet sentiment has been heat embossed in white.

The copics I used:
  • RV52
  • YR20 | YR61
  • E13 | E23
  • N4 | N6
Lawn Fawn Scent With Love

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment