Thursday, June 8, 2023

Serving Sunshine + Coffee

The new Giant Hello Sunshine lawn cut was screaming to be teamed up with a, sunshiny color palette. I collect color boards over on pinterest and looked for a combo that would work for my project.  It became a bit lost in my overall design but can you spot it?


Lawn Fawn Giant Hello Sunshine Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Winter Mug


I went with: Pink | Yellow | Aqua

Here are the supplies I used:

  • Lawn Fawn - Giant Hello Sunshine | lawn cut
  • Lawn Fawn - Sunray Background | stencil
  • Mama Elephant - Little Line Agenda | stamp
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Mug | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Get Well Mug Additions | die

Lawn Fawn Giant Hello Sunshine Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Winter Mug


Lately it seems like I've been adding glitter cardstock to my projects.  If you're a glitter fan like me, you should check out:

  • Altenew - Gilded Glitter Cardstock Set
I added the black sentiment strip as an unplanned element.  There was a larger space right there that seemed so empty.  The Mama Elephant - Little Line Agenda set has some great sentiments.  This one has been heat embossed in white on black cardstock.  I used foam adhesive and applied it to my card front to finish off my design.

Lawn Fawn Giant Hello Sunshine Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Winter Mug

 
I hope you're having a fantastic week!
Amy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

1 comment: