Friday, June 9, 2023

Honey Bee Daisy Bouquet and Big Time Kindness

Hello, my friends!  June is here and the flower beds are in full bloom - might be enough for a pretty bouquet!  But if not, here is one I find just as pretty on paper!

Honey Bee's Daisy Bouquet allows me to paint them any color I like, in this loose 
and whimsical style I love!  Mustard seed, Blueprint Sketch, Peeled Paint, Wilted Violet, and Bundled Sage Distress inks were used to watercolor the image.

Honey Bee Stamps Daisy Layers and Spellbinders Stylish Ovals

I found this gray frame in my snippets box and think it works its charm to draw attention to these daisies, don't you?  The frame was made using one from the set of 
Spellbinders Essential Stylish Ovals

Honey Bee Stamps Daisy Layers and Spellbinders Stylish Ovals

Even though there were oodles of wonderful sentiments in the Daisy Bouquet set, I thought the bouquet was a perfect fit for one from Honey Bee's Big Time Kindness set.  I stamped it with embossing friendly black ink and clear heat-embossed it before using the coordinating die to cut it out, and thin foam squares to give it a lift.

I'll be saving this one for a certain someone who has a soft spot for Daisies!

Hope you like it!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

12 comments:

  1. Loverly! Love all those blooms in those gorgeous colors, and your gray frame is a perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daisies and the blue and yellow make a beautiful garden! Love the gray frame with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this loose coloring style and you couldn't have done it on a prettier bouquet. It fits so nicely in the oval, too. Wonderful, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your darling daisies fill the oval opening! That sweet daisy loving friend will enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo pretty Michele!! I love the colors you water colored with and that gray oval frame sure makes the daisies POP!! Lovely card my friend!! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele this is so pretty and beautifully coloured with those gorgeous colours.You really brought the stamp to life and the grey panel is a perfect backdrop.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh, I was right! An absolutely delightful bouquet! I just might have to add this to my stash. Only I could never watercolor this as beautifully as you do. Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow! How are you not designing for all these companies Michele?! I love this gorgeous card, the colors are so cheerful, the image colored only as you can. The new oval shapes makes a great place for these stunning flowers to live. I love this card so much! Simply stunning! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele, your gray is the perfect frame for your beautifully painted flower bundle -- what a beauty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how lovely, Michele. Great colors on your daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully colored bouquet, Michele, and your favorite gray makes the perfect frame.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an absolute stunner, Michele. The design is perfect, and the colors could not have been better chosen. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete