Thursday, June 29, 2023

Happy Birthday Friend and a Faux Shaker Design

 Hello Friend! I had so much fun designing this project.  Do you see my theme, other than watermelon?


Mama Elephant Boba Shaker and Pretty Pink Posh Friend Shadow Die

I've been smitten with Pretty Pink Posh's newest fruity release.  Earlier I designed another watermelon card and had the leftover stacked cardstock piece.  I couldn't bear to toss it so I realized that I could upcycle it into this project.

The products I combined today include:
  • Mama Elephant - Boba Shaker combo | Creative Cuts
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Build a Gift | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Friend Shadow | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Simple Sentiments | stamp
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Starburst | stencil
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Lime Shimmer | confetti
Mama Elephant Boba Shaker and Pretty Pink Posh Friend Shadow Die

My leftover watermelon piece fit perfectly with the Mama Elephant Boba Shaker creative cuts! I designed the straw similar to the interior of the shaker. I love that red bow from the Pretty Pink Posh - Build a Gift die.  Does the cup look like someone you know?

Mama Elephant Boba Shaker and Pretty Pink Posh Friend Shadow Die

I have a bit of a secret, this is actually a faux shaker.  There is a plastic film over the opening, similar to a shaker design but I have glued down those Lime Shimmer Confetti bits.

The background has been stenciled with the Pretty Pink Posh Starburst.  That's a fun new one that you'll probably see quite often.  The sentiment is the Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sentiments along with their Friend Shadow die.

What are some of your fast cardmaking tips?

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment