Friday, June 16, 2023

Planting Concord & 9th posies in a new bed!

Michele here and I've found a new place to plant these darling Picked Posies from Concord & 9th!  

Concord and 9th Picked Posies and Spellbinders Scrolled Punch and Pierce Die

I do love a gorgeous cover plate - but when it cuts three separate panels?  Even better! Spellbinders' Scrolled Punch & Pierce die from their Four Petal release is
just such a die.  I think it adds a little bit of elegance to these pretty 'folksy' posies - don't you?

Concord and 9th Picked Posies and Spellbinders Scrolled Punch and Pierce Die
I've used one of the sentiments from the Concord &9th Picked Posies Greetings stamp set, and
love that there is a die in the coordinating die set for this sweet banner.
Sweet, simple-yet-feminine easy to mail card - I love it!

Hope you do too!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

7 comments:

  1. That coverplate die has definitely framed your posies beautifully Michele...CAS perfection!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cove plate is awesome and I love that you can get three pieces from it! It is the perfect backdrop for your gorgeous posies Michele! This card is CASalicious! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty posies and an awesome frame for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That frame set caught my attention too, Michele, but I have resisted. It looks fabulous with your bright pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love that punch & pierce die, and the posies look wonderful on the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity and the lovely layers! The pop of color is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete