Thursday, June 22, 2023

Happy Birthday Masculine Style

 My older brother celebrated his birthday earlier this week.  So I'm back with another masculine themed design. These are the products I'm featuring this week:

  • Altenew - Wave Panel
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Simple Sentiments


Altenew Wave Panel and Ink Blending

I started with an ink blended panel using the following Distress Oxides:

  • Speckled Egg
  • Evergreen Bough
  • Broken China
The panel was trimmed down to 3.25 x 4.5 inches and mounted onto an A2 white panel.

Altenew Wave Panel and Ink Blending

The Altenew Wave Panel is absolutely gorgeous, so intricate and delicate.  I used a shim and ran it through my die cutter a couple of times.  I really want to go with a persimmon color cardstock but ultimately went with white.

Altenew Wave Panel and Ink Blending

The sentiment is by Pretty Pink Posh - Simple Sentiments. A must have for your crafty stash.

I hope you're having a fantastic week!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   

No comments:

Post a Comment