Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Fun Interactive Plant-Themed Birthday Card...

 



Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday. I am sharing a fun Plant-themed birthday card using the lovely new Plant A Succulent die along with the Center Picture Window die. 





I started by die-cutting the layers to create the Center Picture Window card base. I also used the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die to create the designed layer for the front of the card. I then used the awesome Nesting Hexagons die set to create the hexagonal-shaped shaker part for the front of the card. I then die-cut the layers to create the plants and succulents using the Plant A Succulent die. I also used the flower pot from the Little Flowers die set. 




Next, I used the small arched-looking dies from the Favor Bag Accessory Fox die set to create the designs on the pots along with the cutouts that the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die created. I then added color to the die cuts using Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso inks. For the green areas, I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Clover, and Noble Fir



Next, I die-cut the small banner from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue dies set. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Love Poems stamp set onto the banner using Wow! Super-Fine Embossing Powder and Versamark ink.  I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Year Ten stamp set onto the banner for the inside of the card from the Center Picture Window die set. Next, I stamped the rest of the phrase using the Looking Sharp stamp set. I then added white accents to the die cuts using a white Gelly Roll Classic Pen. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment