Friday, April 15, 2022

Beautiful Blooms of Blue!

Hello, friends!  Remember last week I used the Beautiful Blooms from Pinkfresh Studio?  You may also know that there are SIX darling blooms in that set, right?  I'm back this week with the other beautiful trio.  

Today I'm thinking of Forget-me-nots, Lavender, and Periwinkle - all blue!  all very simply, loosely water-colored with Distress inks in blueprint sketch, and leaves of shabby shutters.  A bit of foam tape gave them a lift over my card front.


I sure do wish our April showers brought these beautiful flowers 
outside my window...


I've used the wonderful Mama Elephant A2 Four Window cover die cuttiing it twice from a 110# cardstock, and another from a long-saved piece of Honey Bee patterned paper - don't worry there are many beautiful Honey Bee papers in stock in the Doodlebugs shop!  I stacked two white and one patterned paper layer together for the outside frame, and only patterned paper for the 'windowpanes for a little added interest.

That speech bubble?  I used an oldie from my stash - 
but search dies in the Doodlebugs shop and you'll find lots of options! 
The sentiment Miss You is from the Pinkfresh Beautiful Blooms set.

I hope you follow my lead when using sets that stamp multiples, especially when there are coordinating dies that cut three at the same time - why not cut a bunch? That's multi-crafting at its creative best!

See you next week!  Happy weekend, everyone!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

11 comments:

  1. Peri-fection! Wonderfully layered with the frames and those, oh so, sweet leftovers. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blooms are ever so lovely all dolled up in blue! Wonderful use of your leftovers, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bouquet and look at you and all this blue! Love the loose watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design layout and so very pretty Michele x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing background, the blueness is just great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that window cover plate. It sets a beautiful stage for those lovely posies. Such gorgeous colors. Multi-crafting is my favorite new term.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! And with LOTS of blue hues, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Michele, this card is gorgeous! I love your "loosely" watercoloring. And I am loving those blooms as well. I'd love to see them outside my window myself! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue flower bouquet is just beautiful, Michele! The blue background with windows is unique and pretty!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete