Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Platform Pop-Up Mother's Day Card....


Hello everyone. Happy April!!! I am sharing this Mother's Day-themed card with you today using the awesome Platform Pop-Up die from Lawn Fawn. I have to admit that I absolutely love this die. It is so much fun and super easy to create an interactive card with this die. 




I began by die-cutting all of the pieces I would use to create the Platform Pop-Up card, along with the pieces to create the large strawberry using the Outside In Stitched Strawberry and the Stitched Strawberry Frame . I also die-cut a couple of the smaller strawberries using the Strawberry Patch  die. I also added a bit of greenery using the Sprigs die set from Waffle Flower. 



I then added color to the red die cuts using Lobster and Cranberry Lawn Fawn inks. To the green areas I added color using Jalapeno, Clover, and a bit of Noble Fir Lawn Fawn inks. To the yellow areas, I added a bit of ink using Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink and No.2 Pencil Lawn Fawn ink. Next, I die cut the letters to form the word 'mom' using the new Henry's ABCs font die set. The sentiment on the front of the card is from the How You Bean? Strawberry Add-on stamp set heat embossed onto a banner die-cut using the Fancy Wavy Banners die set. 




The sentiment on the strawberry is from the Magic Spring Messages stamp set. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Mayra!! Those strawberries look luscious and how fun that you added them to the pop up platform. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne, thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart, thank you!!
      Hugs,
      Mayra

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jeanne for the sweet comment!

      Delete