Monday, April 18, 2022

Easy to Mail Pop Up Interactive Cards


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a cute holiday card that lays flat for mailing but pops up when it's removed from the envelope. Say what?!

I sponged Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina on the card base, spattering it with water, shimmer spray and white pigment ink. I set that aside to dry.


I then diecut the various pieces of the Mama Elephant Display a Card dies.  I hadn't used these dies in quite some time but had no problem remembering how it worked. Nice!!!  But, if you'd like a refresher, check out the Mama Elephant demonstration video.

I also used the Lawn Fawn Forest Border in the background. I assembled the display with the tree border at the back and a hill on the next fold up.


I stamped and colored the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends images, adhering them on the different levels of the display for a lovely 3D effect.

I added the sentiment on a Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner, nestling a mushroom right behind it. 


It was around this point that I thought this would be so cute in a snowglobe. Ding ding ding!

I cut a piece of acetate to fit the front of the display and used Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink with a Tsukineko Sponge Dauber to add frost around the window. Now THAT is so it!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your day!

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment