Wednesday, April 13, 2022

You Are Berry Special Pop-Up Card....

 


Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday! I had to create another Platform Pop-Up card to share with you today. I can't believe how quick it is to create a card with this die!! For today's card, I also used the Platform Pop-Up Add-on




I began by coloring the images from the Berry Special Open Me, Crazy Antics, and the Super Star stamp sets. I used Copic markers to color the images. 
Browns/Wood: E41, E31, E55, E35, E84, E87
Red: R05, R27, R46, R59
Yellow: Y11, Y08, Y19, YR24
Green: G05, YG01, G09





Next, I  die-cut all of the pieces I would use to create the 
Platform Pop-Up card, along with the pieces to create the large strawberry house using the Outside In Stitched Strawberry, Acorn House and the Stitched Strawberry Frame dies. I also die-cut a fence using the Build A House Spring Add-on die set and the bushes were created using the clouds from the Platform Pop-Up Add-on and the Outside In Stitched Cloud die sets. I then added a bit of Merman ink to the sky-colored cardstock that was die-cut using the  Platform Pop-Up Add-on die. Next, I used the Cloudy Stencil along with white pigment ink to create the clouds in the background.  I then added color to the red die cuts using Lobster and Cranberry Lawn Fawn inks. To the green areas, I added color using Jalapeno, Clover, and a bit of Noble Fir Lawn Fawn inks. To the yellow areas, I added a bit of ink using Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink and No.2 Pencil Lawn Fawn ink. 





Next, I die cut the letters to form the word 'you' using Henry's ABCs font die set. The sentiment on the front of the card is from the Berry Special stamp set heat embossed onto a banner die-cut using the small banner from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue die set. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.



Links to products used or recommended are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment