Monday, April 25, 2022

Interactive Lift the Flap Cards


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a super cute lift-the-flap card using a mash up of Lawn Fawn, Sunny Studio, Avery Elle and Mama Elephant. Let's get started!


I diecut the Lawn Fawn Backdrop Lift the Flap Tree Die and sponged it with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and a touch of Aged Mahogany. I spattered this with water and put it aside to dry.


I colored up the Lawn Fawn Furry & Bright and Let's Go Nuts critters, adding an additional hat from Avery Elle Stay Cool.


With the trees dry, I embossed the Mama Elephant Mixed Wishes Greetings sentiment, adhered the panel to Doodlebug Design Fairy Garden 6x6 Paper, then placed the critters.  

I completed the scene by adding Sunny Studio Out On a Limb leaves and Lawn Fawn Mushroom House flowers, grass and butterflies that I had sponged with Distress Oxides.  


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment