Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Fun with Flippy-Flappy Mother's Day- themed Card...



 Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. I am sharing this interactive Mother's Day-themed card with you today using the awesome Flippy-Flappy and the Giant Happy Mother's Day dies from Lawn Fawn. 




I began by die-cutting the layers to create the base of the card using the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die to die-cut the designed backdrop from white cardstock, and the base of the card using the largest rectangle from the Basic Rectangles die set from turquoise colored cardstock. I then added a bit of color to the turquoise-colored layer using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. I then used square dies to create the layers for the front of the card and for the inside of the flippy-flappy feature. You can use the Additional Squares die set, or the stitched squares from the Four Square Backdrop PortraitFlippin' Awesome Lawn Cuts Die, Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die, or from the Platform Pop-Up Add-On.  



Next, I used the 
Tropical Leaves die set to die-cut several of the tropical leaves for the card. I then used the Happy Hibiscus die set to die-cut the layers to create the Hibiscus flower. I added color to the leaves using Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide inks for the green leaves, Saltwater Taffy over the white leaves, and the Hibiscus. I used Gathered Twigs and Brushed Corduroy on the tan-colored leaves and the Giant Happy Mother's Day die cut.  




I then assembled the  Flippy-Flappy feature and used the Henry's ABCs dies to die-cut the word 'mom'. The sentiment on the inside is from the Classic Sentiments stamp set and the sentiment on the front of the card is from the Garden Before n' Afters stamp set. 



I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment