Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Happy Easter with Mama Elephant...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone!!! It is March!!! That means it is time to create Spring/Easter-themed cards. I am sharing this sweet Easter card. I used the adorable Chickie-Favor die. 

I began by die-cutting the layers for the chick using the Chickie-Favor die. I then added color to the edges using Sunflower ink from Lawn Fawn, Mustard Seed, and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide inks, along with a bit of Fake Tan. I added a bit of Kitsch Flamingo to the cheek area. I then added a couple of details using a white gel pen



Next, I used the scalloped die from the Framed Tags-Union Square creative cuts dies set to die-cut the scalloped frame for the card. I then used the grass border from the Slimline Grassy Hillside Borders die set to die-cut the grass area for the card. I added a bit of color using Twisted Citron, and Jalapeno-colored inks. 



I then used the bow from the Tiny Gift Box die set to create a bow for the chickie. Next, I die-cut the banner using the Fancy Wavy Banners die set. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or suggested are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment