Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Spring-Themed Birthday Card....


                               


 Hello and happy Wednesday. I am sharing this sweet card with you today using the lovely Beautiful Blooms stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio. 


I began by coloring the images using Copic markers. 

Copics Used: 

Soft Peach/Pink: R00, R01, R12, R30, R93

Soft Purple: V01, V04, V06

Green: G40, YG11, YG03, YG17, YG67, G28, G94, G99

Yellow: Y11, Y08, Y19, YR24




I then used the Basic Rectangles  die set to die cut the base panel for the card. I also die-cut the largest of the rectangles to create a layered look for the card base. The patterned paper for the base of the card is from the Fresh Brewed 6x6 Paper pad. 




Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Scripty Bday stamp set onto a strip of vellum using Versamark ink and White Embossing Powder. I then added the colored floral images to the card base using Foam Tape

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.
 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

1 comment:

  1. Mayra I just love the neutral base with your sweet flowers!
    =]

    ReplyDelete