Monday, March 21, 2022

Offsetting Large Diecut Sentiments


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a card featuring cute little bees on a foiled background.

Remember that bird card from a couple of weeks ago where I used the Pinkfresh Studio Lush Vines Hot Foil Plate to emboss? Here I hot foiled it using a lime green perfect for spring.


I sponged the Sunny Studio Out on a Limb die using Distress Oxide Walnut Stain and Mowed Lawn. I used the Walnut Stain as well as Wild Honey on the MFT Beehive Die. I spattered both with water and set them aside to dry while I assembled the bees of the Honey Bee Honey Bees Paper Piecing dies.

I cut the Honey Bee Honey Cut out of black cardstock then realized I didn't like it over the beehive as I had originally planned so I pushed it down and trimmed off the excess at the bottom.  Looks fab! I need to keep this in mind for future cards.


I add the Honey Bee Honey "hello" embossed white on black as well.  

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment