Monday, March 14, 2022

Easily Create a Layered Scene


Hi, everyone!  Toni here with you today sharing a cheerful fairy card. Spring is definitely here and it's wonderful!

I sponged the Lawn Fawn Backdrop Meadow (Landscape) Dies with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness, making sure I highlighted the grass especially.  I sponged the stump with DO Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.


I adhered the backdrop onto the card base along with a piece of Lawn Fawn Dandy Day 6x6 Paper. Next I added the Sunny Studio Garden Fairy images I had colored with Zigs. 

Notice how I layered the stump on top with the flower fairy tucked into the grass slot and the last fairy on the card base to create a bit of depth to the scene.


I added a sprinkling of tulips and butterflies cut from the Lawn Fawn Mushroom House Dies. If you have butterflies of different sizes, you could add the largest in front and the smallest in back to further emphasize the depth of the scene.  Cool!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment