Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Happy Easter with Lawn Fawn...


 Hello and happy Wednesday. I am sharing this fun Easter-themed card with you today. I used the super cute Build A Basket die. 



I began by die-cutting the base layers of the card using the three largest dies from the A2 Lacy Layers die set. The patterned paper is from the new Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow 6 x 6 paper pad. I then die-cut the layers to create the basket from the Build A Basket die set, the bunny from the Tiny Gift Box Bunny Add-on, and the grass from the Mushroom Border die set. 



I then added color to each of the die cuts. I used Clover and Noble Fir for all of the green areas. For the blue, I used Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. For the purple, I used Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord. For the brown areas, I used Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, and Ground Espresso. For the yellow areas, I used Mustard Seed and No.2 Pencil



I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Magic Spring Messages stamp set onto a piece of vellum.  I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Products used or recommended are linked below:

No comments:

Post a Comment